HBMQTT is an open source MQTT client and broker implementation.
Built on top of asyncio, Python's standard asynchronous I/O framework, HBMQTT provides a straightforward API
based on coroutines, making it easy to write highly concurrent applications.
HBMQTT implements the full set of MQTT 3.1.1 protocol specifications and provides the following features:
- Support QoS 0, QoS 1 and QoS 2 messages flow
- Client auto-reconnection on network lost
- Authentication through password file (more methods can be added through a plugin system)
- Basic $SYS topics
- TCP and websocket support
- SSL support over TCP and websocket
- Plugin system
hbmqtt is available on Pypi and can installed simply using pip :
$ pip install hbmqtt
Documentation is available on Read the Docs.
Bug reports, patches and suggestions welcome! Just open an issue or join the forum.